HOW TO PURCHASE A PUPPY
PUPPY PURCHASE PROCESS
- Before moving on with us, please review all the available information on our website. If you have any additional questions please reach out!
- If you want to join our waitlist for a future pup, We require a non refundable $100 fee.
- Please remember that all waitlist/reservation fees are NONREFUNDABLE.
- After your waitlist fee has been paid, it reserves your spot in line on our waitlist. Our waitlist is like waiting in line. If it is "your turn" in line to pick a puppy, and none of the puppies available are what you are looking for and/or you would rather wait, you have the option to "pass". If anybody ahead of you in line chooses to pass on a puppy, the option/choice to reserve the puppy is then continued down our list in order.
- If and when you get a puppy depends entirely on when/if the dog actually gets pregnant, and if she does, it depends on how many puppies she will produce.
- When our litters are born, and it is your turn in line to pick or pass on a puppy, we will send pictures as soon as we can. After we have decided that all puppies are healthy & thriving, we require that reservations and deposits are made as soon as possible. A nonrefundable $200.00 reservation fee is required once you have picked your puppy. If the puppy you picked were to pass away after you placed a deposit on him or her, we would refund the deposit to you, or credit that deposit towards a pup on the next litter.
- After you have made your reservation on the puppy of your choice, we will send you weekly updated pictures & videos.
- Your puppy will be ready to go home after 8-10 weeks of being with us. You are expected to pay for any additional transport costs or travel fees that may be required to pickup your puppy.
- You can pick your puppy up at our home
- We can meet you at the closest airport so you can fly home with your puppy
- we can ship them with a trusted flight nanny (this is our preferred shipping method if you can not pick up in person)
- ground transportation (transported by vehicle door to door)
- The final payment is due in cash if picking up your puppy in person. If your puppy is being shipped the remaining balance is due 1 week before the puppy ships.
- All waitlist/reserve fees that you have paid go towards the total puppy price
- Bringing your puppy home, This is such an exciting time! We offer lifetime breeder support and will be there to support you throughout your entire journey! We look forward to continue answering any of your questions & concerns and look forward to pupdates!